Can't download attachments on my yahoo Email.

Solved/Closed
Flashcat - Oct 30, 2008 at 12:15 AM
 sjm - Mar 21, 2013 at 04:18 PM
Hello,
I have been unable to download any attachments from my yahoo emails. The statement "The requested URL was not found on this Server"always pops up. What by the way is URL? This has been happening only in the last two weeks. Prior to this I never had any problem opening attachments. I am not extremely computer savvy, so I don't know what to do to fix it. I still have the caveman dial up internet service with AOL, could this be a possible cause? I would really appreciate anyone who could help me with this, I need to be able to open up attachments for my job, and going to the unemployment office or Library to open my attachments is very inconvenient and time consuming. HELP!
Related:

23 responses

ShoNeH Posts 30 Registration date Tuesday October 14, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 23, 2008 14
Nov 5, 2008 at 03:33 AM

on their page, somwhere at the bottom is customer suport adress so you can send them e-mail

if thr attachments are to big, since you have dial up that cuold be a possible cause
no one on ANY of yahoo pages is customer support. If you find something it takes you to forums and keeps going in circles. Yahoo is a joke and I am getting sooooooooo sick of them. I have attachments for my buisness that I need to open and I can't. It is very frustrating! I have DSL and I have the same problem and NEVER had it before
I had this problem. If you revert to Yahoo classic email it goes away!!!
Dbldiper > deb
Sep 10, 2009 at 11:50 AM
Not really a Yahoo problem. Open your Yahoo mail from Firefox browser. It will download the attachments just fine. Only IE8 has the download issue. I'm still working on why/how to fix.
i have the same problem and I use a Firefox browser. I tried it on Explorer and Google Chrome as well. It could be something that has to do with the internet connection in my case.
There could be a different cause for everyone's case : (browser...trojan....internet connection speed...antivirus settings..etc )
but im still having problems
i want to download my attachments