Windows shut down - restart attempt fails

Closed
DH - Apr 30, 2010 at 09:09 PM
 Blocked Profile - May 7, 2010 at 07:20 AM
Desperate need of help! My computer froze and I had to manually shut it off to restart it. When it restarted it came up with the blue screen/white letters that reads:

"We apologize for the inconvenience, but Windows did not start successfully...etc..."

And it gave me options as to continue in "Safe Mode" and to continue normally...I've tried to start in safe mode but the selection wont move.It restarts on its own and does the same thing. I've tried not selecting anything and letting it "start windows" in its own "in 30 seconds". And still it goes to the blue screen.

"A problem has occurred and Windows has been shut down to protect damage to your [somethingorother]."

And then it says that it could be because of hardware/software that's been unproperly downloaded or something and to make sure that it's downloaded correctly. But I can't get on the computer to do that! (Keeps shutting off after that.) Is this fixable? I can't get it fixed again cause i just got it. Are they rescuable to put onto another computer somehow if it can't be fixed? Please help.

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
May 7, 2010 at 07:20 AM
Dear Sir,

Please have the solution to the problem being experienced from the following address.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/resolving-stop-blue-screen-errors-in-windows-7-4460e54f-ca4c-df7e-1c75-e4fa492ff7d2

Thank you.