How to connect bluetooth device and Dell insp

Solved/Closed
indianyoga - Oct 27, 2008 at 07:49 AM
 ravivarma - Jan 2, 2014 at 01:20 AM
Hello,
How to connect Bluetooth device in Dell Inspiron 1525? Before format the Bluetooth working normally. After format when I'm tiring to install the driver, it always said 'the Bluetooth device is not connected. Connect the device and try again' How to salve this problem? Please...
Related:

10 responses

OK THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO GET THAT BLUETOOTH DRIVER UP....

1) INSTALL THE BLUETOOTH DRIVER PROVIDED FOR YOUR SYSTEM. IT WILL ASK YOU TO ACTIVATE BLUETOOTH BY PRESSING FN+F2 KEY. THIS DOES NOT WORK!

2) YOU MANUALLY INSTALL THE SOFTWARE FOR THE DRIVER...

NOTE : HERE SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE INSTALLED THE DRIVERS ALREADY BUT JUST CANNOT START THE CONNECTION...SO THERE IS A PROBLEM IN THE SOFTWARE WHICH BLUETOOTH USES AND NOT THE DRIVER.

FOR INSTALLATION OF THE SOFTWARE FOLLOW THESE STEPS.

3) GO TO YOUR DRIVER INSTALLATION DIRECTORY (EX. C:\dell\drivers) THEN YOU FIND WHICH DRIVER YOU INSTALLED FOR YOUR BLUETOOTH ( FOR INSPIRON 1525 IT IS - R140135 ). HOW DO I KNOW THAT I HAVE THE SAME LAPTOP! ;p

4) THEN YOU FIND YOUR SYSTEM YOU ARE RUNNING ( A 32 BIT OR A 64 BIT ) IT WILL WRITTEN AS Win32 OR Win64.

5) THEN YOU FIND THE INSTALLATION FILE....TYPICALLY IT SET-UP BUT I DONT THINK IN THIS CASE IT IS 'CUZ IT DIDN'T WORK FOR ME...SO IT WILL BE SOMETHING LIKE "INST". IT IS AN APPLICATION.

THERE JUST INSTALL THE APPLICATION AND THEN IT WILL BE ALL READY ONCE AGAIN....

P.S. DONT FORGET TO TURN YOUR BLUETOOTH ADAPTER ON AFTER YOU INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.

I HOPE THIS IS THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION.
-------
ROCKY (rocky40@gmail.com)
Smith001 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday March 18, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 18, 2009
Mar 18, 2009 at 11:39 PM
Hi,
This is Steven. I am new member to this site.The given article is really very nice.
=============
John
[url=https://www.trainwithmeonline.com/]workout programs[/url]
thank you so mucho I was crazy bc I cant install the d"#$ driver xD
sorry my english is bad i'm mexican jojojo
muchas gracias amigo
have a nice day
thank u very much
Hi,I have changed my laptop hardisk and after that bluetooth is not working. I dont know fro where I should get driver for it. my laptop is dell but I dont know anything else about it...
can you help me?
rockynaruto Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen January 11, 2010 > bhavu
Jan 11, 2010 at 04:21 PM
Hi...read the question of this thread first and then look at the first post of this thread for the answer...there you will find your answer....also when you ask a question you will also have to provide your computer configuration...go to "my computer" and then click on "system properties" it will tell you almost everything about your machine!...then post your operating system(windows?, vista?, XP?, Macintosh?, linux?, Unix? etc) , system type (32 bit? 64 bit? etc.), processor ( Intel core duo?, 2.0 GHz?, 1.6 GHz? etc.)..RAM - Random Access Memory type (DDR? DDR2? DDR3?)..ROM - Read Only Memory type i.e. Hard Drive (IDE, ATA, SATA, etc.)...USB interfaces types etc., Computer manufacturer (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Sony, etc.), Motherboard type, Graphics Card type, and so on according to whatever problem you have, If you know the drivers you have problem with then you need Driver information, the Software you have problem with should also be included, the Hardware you have problem with should also be included. These are some of the general post requirements on the internet for ANY computer related problems....
If the computer is dell look the internet for "DELL SUPPORT CENTER" software or go to Dell website and

look up those links in the post and you'll know a little more..
Also look up this link it has all the stuff.. https://ccm.net/contents/computer-3126680555

This will not answer your question right now but will help..
I used your method and I thought it was going to work, but it still asks me to turn on the bluetooth by pressing fn+f2. I try that and press the button on the side to turn it on but no success. It's not recognizing that I have bluetooth device....I do have it I just have never used it until now....What can I do?
dude, I looked forever to find this solution, you are the bomb and it worked!
Thanks alot Boss

This was the major problem of my computer. I tried almost every thing but none worked. Ur method of installation of bluetooth software is mind blowing. Now my bluetooth is working fine.

Thanks once again.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
thank you sir, it really work.
its really rocking, thanks
1) how to use internet in samsung note 1 from my dell inspiron 1525 laptap data cable

2) how to work with bluetooth n wifi in my dell inspiron 1525 laptap

my mobile no is 8099995680
Thank you very much dear friend
many days I have problem with bluetooth and ur so genius my problem was gone and my bluetooth device work does work it.
my laptop is dell inspiron 1525 .....i have a problem in bluetooth........before I changed my os it worked well ............but now itz not working at all ........right now my os is vista........how can I get my bluetooth back.........
hahaah thats kinda stupid question to ask on a thread which tells the answer to your question! read the question and answer properly man. its right there
thanks a million bro. worked like a charm!
Thanks, this works, just dubbelklick the file inst.exe in the win 32 folder. So easy if you know the trick
hi. tried clicking on the inst.exe file in win32 as suggested by you, but within 2-3 seconds, I get another msg that says "please execute setup.exe for install or upgrade". So when I then click on the setup.exe file NOTHING happens... y?? pls help. I use a dell inspiron 1525 model and this has windows XP Professional Version 2002... awaiting help from somebody!!!
thanx!
Ankit Panchal
Sep 15, 2010 at 12:36 PM
Install the Bluetooth driver and give me your e-mail address after that i'll sent you a spacial file to your dell laptop how to install the bluetooth driver and it's really work it
OK