How to take pic's with my webcam

Solved/Closed
lynn - Oct 24, 2008 at 07:07 AM
 meeeeeeee - Jun 9, 2013 at 11:54 AM
Hello,
i bought a webcam and some ass stole the softwear cd out of the box is is a mi micro innovations model number ic50c basic webcam I want the softwear cause I want to take pic's using my webcam someone plz help me
Related:

6 responses

well ... I do have a better way to suggest here ... just folow the 4 steps:
NOTE: make sure that your webcam is installed and plugged in.

step 1: go to www.picanom.com
step 2: select the tab "SNAP!"
step 3: allow the app to access your cam, and take the shots u want
step 4: click on the shot u want to save and download it.

:o) Congrats! you just took a picture with your webcam without any additional software :o)

.. thats how I do it on a daily basis!
oh ... and you can take avatar pictures as well - you know - these square images used to represent you in forum and blog profiles?

its fun!

-nick
Wow! I have a webcam and it used to work on my old computer, but now I hav a new one and they way I used to do it didn't seem to work. This advice really helped and I am able to put my pic on msn!
Thankyou lots!
Ziggy x
What about for Imacs?
thanx a ton buddy , its simply awesom , I was nt aware bt this gonna b this easy.

take care.

regards

Vansh
I've tried that (picanom.com), it works thanks but it always comes up as a file that I can't use as a profile photo. The main purpose of me wanting to take pictures with my webcam is to get nice profile pictures quickly. Is there a way I can convert or change this? If you know how to do what I'm asking, PLEASE tell me. I'm not an excellent computer whiz and would really appreciate the help. Thanks
swj719 > Riel :)
Jun 12, 2009 at 12:40 PM
You need to go to the file's properties (or even just rename the darn thing) and add ".jpg" after it. If you rename the file when you download it, it strips the file extension.

adding ".jpg" fixes that, and it becomes a useful file again.
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Oct 24, 2008 at 02:44 PM
Hello,
You should find it on the support Micro Innovations website, click on the "drivers & manuels" tab : http://www.mic-innovations.com/product_center.asp?product_id=10020&dept_id=1018&parent_id=1001
Best regards
hi I have the answer to your question your question was how to take photos with you webcam am I correct?
well its easy all you need to do is go on msn or whatever your on webcam and whoever to and pose and click prtscn sysrq on your keyboard right hand corner up the top. I hope I helped you through your problem.

thanks natallie.
x
thanks natalli it works
i didnt get it ! cd yu be simpler !
LustfulLeslieee
Feb 1, 2010 at 06:37 PM
This really did work & the pictures comes out pretty good . thanks :'D .

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
you can take a pic and edit it go to www.cameroid.com