Recherche
Ask a question Report

The Monitor Displlay "No Signal Input" [Closed]

johnii - Latest answer on Jun 16, 2010 12:39PM
Hello,
Hello,
This is my first time to use this site ,
i was so interested to hear other people views and comments about topics.
i also have the "the Monitor displays No Signal Input" problem...
I have changed the monitor with another one which is working but still.
And it seem like the problem is from the Bord.
i will appreciate any help that will help me solve this problem
Read more 
Answer
+66
moins plus
My monitor says no input signal, how can i fix it?

Answer
+56
moins plus
Checked all cables and tried moving everything short of buying new parts. Unpluged keyboard, started computer and guess what ,the moniter worked. Go figure. Hope this works for you.

Answer
+23
moins plus
i am now ok with my monitor,
it is now working .
after swapping the memory .
thanks

Answer
+16
moins plus
during startup press f8 then press enable vga mode

worked for me
good luck

Answer
+13
moins plus
i have got a computer and attached a monitor to it and it worked but only in safe mode then it completly stoped working so i bought a new monitor thinking this would solve the problem but still there is no input signal ?
and on top of this the computer won't boot propally because it fires up propally and then it goes quite and when i turn off it by the power button it turns off instantly even if i just press it so by this i know it has not booted up propally, any solotions ? :)

Answer
+12
moins plus
I try any way to solve this problem from my PSU, Cable from monitor to CPU, add graphic card and etc. but no one working... until I find the problem is from my home voltage source which always sounded like a something want to burn. check your voltage source, who knows the problem is same like me and you can solve it.

Answer
+12
moins plus
i also have that kind of problem with my computer many times "no signal input".
based of what i experience with my computer, all i did to solve this kind of problem is that i open my cpu pull out the graphics card and clean the graphics cards pins and also with the pci/pcie/agp bus slot. also the dvi or vga connectors. sometimes dirt affect the contact of the graphics card to the motherboard.

Answer
+9
moins plus
what should i do to turn on the monitor screen i tryed every thing you guys wrote but nothing worked please can you people write back and tell me the answer PLEASE!

Answer
+7
moins plus
If your system has a graphics card other than the on-board one:
i) check if the monitor is connected to the right one,
ii) check if the right graphich card is activated,
iii) check the cables and connections
before blaming the board I say.

Answer
+7
moins plus
I have trouble with screen, always displayed that he did not signal goes out. How can be solved

will- Feb 28, 2009 11:53AM
yes its the same on mine you need a nother motherbord cost round about: £60.00
Answer
+5
moins plus
yes somethings definitely wrong and if u already have changed the monitor, the problem is with ur graphic card. but ifs an onboard graphics adapter , you will have to changed for a new one.

Answer
+0
moins plus
i have the same thing with my desktop

Answer
+0
moins plus
I HAVE THAT PROBLEM TOO

Answer
moins plus
formatting ur system with the monitor which u had the problem

This document entitled « The Monitor Displlay "No Signal Input" » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.