Recherche
Ask a question Report

Counterfeit copy of windows rid of message

Georgiaa 1Posts Sunday April 11, 2010Registration date April 11, 2010Last seen - Latest answer on Apr 10, 2012 03:58AM
Hi.
Help!
I have a windows 7 computer and everytime I turn it on and log in, first thing a message will pop saying "Your computer may be running a counterfeit copy of windows". Then later on more messages will pop up saying stuff like your copy of windows did not pass validation. Please help me. I need to know how to get rid of these messages. Also at the bottom of my screen it has a little message saying Windows 7, build 7600, this copy of windows is not genuine. Im not good at computers so please dont use complicated language :) Thanks
Read more 
Answer
+7
moins plus
Try this
Go to start>search>Type windows genuine advantage- find out the directory of the file . delete the file with using shift- delete. U may get rid of the notice
dit- Apr 10, 2012 03:58AM
i dont view result of windows genuine advantage in search service
Add comment
This document entitled « Counterfeit copy of windows rid of message » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.