Reset my computer

Solved/Closed
rach - Oct 18, 2008 at 01:40 PM
 paco - Oct 5, 2009 at 04:35 PM
Hello,
I have a compaq presario f500 running on windows vista home premium and I am looking to clear my whole computer and have it like when I first bought it, however I dont know how to do this!!! can anyone help me???

thanks

3 responses

when you start up your computer repedatly press ctrl f11 until you get to the reboot menu.
when you are at the menu, either fully reboot to storage state or partially reboot when you ull reboot it may not work the first time once done 100% it will reset and you put in startup setting all memory except about 2 gigabytes will be there because it is nessesary programs rom start up to get evry thing squezzed a bit together go onto start programs-accesories-system tools- disk defragmenter thats all I know Warning you will loose any internet connections so keep the disk
hi I have a compaq labtop and the initial start is were am having truble with it takes me about 3 times me pushing the power button on and of untill I get it to turn on can some one help me fix this thanx
aquarelle Posts 7140 Registration date Saturday April 7, 2007 Status Moderator Last seen March 25, 2024 491
Oct 18, 2008 at 06:25 PM
Hello,
This link should help you : http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01525598&lc=en&dlc=en&cc=ie&product=3360261&rule=5682&lang=en#N953
But be careful, read attentively and print it before doing anything.
Best regards