I have WINDOWS XP. Yesterday i turned on my computer and the color is all messed up. The RED doesnt work... its no where in the color management to change the setting. Everything is BLUE and GREEN. No red. My monitor is actually my television and when you view the TV it works fine, so i know the monitor is not busted. Its something within my tower. How do i go about fixing it?? PLEAAAAAAAAAAAASE help me!
- COLOR NOT WORKING PROPERLY
- Sony Vaio - Touchpad not working properly after update » How-To - Laptop computer
- Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Controls not working properly » How-To - Battlefield
- Word - Backspace key not working properly » How-To - Word
- Power supply is not working properly » How-To - Hardware
- Samsung impression touch screen doesn't work (Solved) » Forum - Mobile