How to install audio output device

Solved/Closed
beth - Updated on Jun 6, 2017 at 03:43 PM
 Josh - Sep 25, 2017 at 04:47 PM
Hello,
my computer automatic update install but after it was done the Audio Output Device was left unInstalled. Help how to install the device..
Thank you very much.
Related:

48 responses

ok,go to control panel....device manager.....sound,video and game controller............realtek..(detailed). then go to rollback driver
Hi all I followed the 2 or 3 first advices. It did not worked first, but then I tried "update driver, with looking up in C:". SOmehow it worked. Good luck guys !
JASEESH SINGH JASWAL
Jun 23, 2010 at 08:39 PM
Thank u sir it works very well.
But we need internet connectivity.
Else the pc report that"No devices found."
can u tell me how to install these drivers on a pc which is not connected to internet?
there is no Audion Device on my machine, I have no idea why!

- When I try to play a YouTube video, there's no sound.

- When I try to play music on Windows Media Player, a message comes up saying "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly."

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
there is no Audion Device on my machine, I have no idea why!

- When I try to play a YouTube video, there's no sound.

- When I try to play music on Windows Media Player, a message comes up saying "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly."
hi
audio (no audio output device is insalled ) is not working please give me advice how to fix.
thanks
how to install an audio output device for windows vista business
louis vuitton bags
Jul 6, 2010 at 03:50 AM
all I did was, control panel, sound, device managment, went down to sound gaming etc, double clicked the tab a box cam up I disabled the drive then enabled it again and it was working fine
cheap louis vuitton bags http://www.luxlvbags.com