How to install audio output device

Solved/Closed
beth - Updated on Jun 6, 2017 at 03:43 PM
 Josh - Sep 25, 2017 at 04:47 PM
Hello,
my computer automatic update install but after it was done the Audio Output Device was left unInstalled. Help how to install the device..
Thank you very much.
Related:

48 responses

i lost my audio after I plugged in a step down mixerinto my mic jack
Yeah same deal with me as "huh" its really getting on my nerves, ive tried other peoples methods but still no go. please help... email me on Email Id removed for security. cheers
gwap Posts 3 Registration date Sunday April 19, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 20, 2009
Apr 20, 2009 at 08:14 AM
i got the same problem so if any1 can help tht would be awsome
ok....so I had this problem all day today....i had just installed a webcam device..........and had been using it until I went to listen to music and it wouldnt work.....then this big red X was at the bottom corner...thats when I kinda freaked.....so tried few things myself.didnt work ...then I came on here and many other sites aswell....but everyone was saying the same thing....control panel....sounds and game......then scan hardware....tried it all 100 time but not working wasnt budging

so in the end I just went to backup and restore files settings........it took a mintue or 2 then shit down itself and restarted and as soon as it went on I heard my windows oopening noise....and I knew it was working...went straight to you tube.........and everything was fine..........im so relieved cause id be lost without my laptop..........

im a windows vista.......dont know if this works for all types off windows.......but give it a shot and let me know...

Ellen
my skeaker also shows a red cross n says no audio output device installed please tell me how do I set it back
bellaella > steven chung
May 14, 2009 at 04:29 AM
steven

i dont know what type of computer your using.....but im a windows vista......and I had the same problem....i tried everything the other guys were saying and went onto countless websites...........but after no joy.... I went to my control panel.............clicked on classic view..........then clicked on backup and restore computer.
just let the computer do its own work...it will restart itself...........then when its on again .....it should work....cause mine did.
just try it and see.....let me know how it goes.
deEm > bellaella
May 29, 2009 at 07:33 AM
ei bellella!thanks for the advice..but I don't have wat u've said..tahnk you for helping other people!
jojo (: > bellaella
Jul 7, 2009 at 01:26 PM
but doesnt this delete your files?
i want to restore settings, but im afraid it'll delete my documents!
suchin > bellaella
Aug 7, 2009 at 10:46 AM
man I tried the same thing as you iv got the same problem with the red cross next to my sound icon and iv got vista but it didnt work man !!!!! this is makin me so annoyed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I have Gateway NOtebook with Window Vista 32bits. I'm having a No Audio Device output installed problem.

Need help.
thanks.
hello riaz, thank you very much I followed your instrucions,its working thank you.
Hi, I just followed the solution, everything was the same, but that I have Realtek device. when I did the automatic search for the device it tells me that windows has figured I already have everything up to date on the computer, but I still can't play music. Any help?
my control panel has not got hardware and sound so what else should I do
i just restarted my computer and now the sound ok x
hi Riaz_mauritius,

My laptop facing the same problem. I followed your instructions and it works!! thank you soooo much!
i have the same problem, but im using windows vista 7. so I can't catch up.. can someone help me pls
i foolow ur instruction but after it give comment u al ready have up to date real take audio driver but problem still going
i tried but nothing popped up
I have the same problem

Gary
I have no audio sound deviced installed but had it before had it maintenece . what do I do/
i got same problem but I have ans.
can I get this program for free
how do I install audio output device could you give it to me step by step please. thanks in advance
plese fixe my speker
how to install audio output device in my windows vista computer