i have Dell inspiron 1420 laptop, with windows vista home basic OS.
Inspite of trying all the alternatives to troubleshoot the problem, my
speakers are still not working.
Thogh the headphones are absolutely fine.
but only problem is with the main speakers.
By going thru Control Panel-->Sound-->Audio Devices, I cud see tat
everything was fine. The Speaker tab opened shhowing the message "This device
is working properly".
But still the speakers are not working.
Also checked the sound drivers, it was also not showing any yellow question
So i guess there is no problem with the drivers as well.
Also i checked all the possible volume options besides the clock and the
media player volumes , increased the volume to the amx limit, but still the
speakers are not functioning.
Kindly guide as soon as possible.
- Sound not work in dell inspiron 1420
- Lost the sound on Dell Inspiron 1420 (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- How to set up bluetooth on the Dell Inspiron (Solved) » Forum - Software
- Bluetooth not working in dell inspiron 1525 (Solved) » Forum - Mobile
- How to connect a Bluetooth device and Dell Inspiron » How-To - Bluetooth
- DELL laptop showing black screen after start (Solved) » Forum - Laptop