On my laptop, i was surfing the internet when it shut down. I turned it on again but it had a black screen with no task bar, missing icons and no start button. However, an anti virus program is running and sometimes the windows explorer (with all files) shows up?
Can you find a way how to fix this problem?
(Also before this happened, the anti virus program had some virus notifications. Is this the root of the problem?)
- Missing Taskbar, icons and black screen
- Screen blac icons missing
- In xp why are my desktop icons black and internet is disabled
- No Taskbar / explorer.exe - black screen on login (Solved) » Forum - Windows 7
- No icons only black screen no task man » Forum - Windows
- Windows - Recover lost/missing system tray icons » How-To - Windows
- Volume icon has dissapeared from my taskbar (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Upon start up only wallpaper shows, no icons (Solved) » Forum - Windows