Ask a question Report

High definition sound [Solved]

trymyhelp10 20Posts Friday August 15, 2008Registration date May 19, 2009Last seen - Latest answer on Sep 13, 2010 03:34PM
Hello,
just bought one new brand pc integrated with high definition audio but when i play a game my speakers crackles to the sound of an explosion in the game. i was thinking about the speakers may be not hd but when i checked it out ive found that it is then what is the matter with it?
i have tried switching it to analogue mode in the bios and when i do this windows will give me an error and would not let me install the driver for it.
any idea of what can i do please?
Read more 
Answer
+2
moins plus
Hi amid,

I think u'll easily find it here http://support.gateway.com/support/drivers/ddaStep.asp?Tab=All
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
did you blow out the speakers by turning the power upo too high? connect them to another sound source to test them.
hulthe- Oct 11, 2008 03:00PM
yea it does sound like you've blown the speakers
amid- Dec 5, 2008 12:28PM
i need simatel high definition audio sound driver for gateway laptop pc
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
while starting the movies or songs i can't heard sound and from device manager it shows that my audio device on high defination audio bus is not working properly as it contain error of device instance id location 65535 of error of CODE 28
palash- Sep 13, 2010 03:34PM
how do i solve the problem? i m useing a laptop, brand name is FOUNDER. I've no backup cd. must need the software free from internet site. my email address - Email Id removed for security
Add comment
This document entitled « high definition sound » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.