Ask a question Report

Dell inspiron 1564 core i3 free drivers [Solved]

net - Latest answer on Jun 14, 2010 11:22AM
hello sir
i need dell inspiron 1564 corei3 all xp drivers. i search all site here i didnt found. so please help me..
regards
jegan
Read more 
Answer
+19
moins plus
Dell does not support XP on most of its new computers. You might search for XP drivers on the Latitude line of office computers. They might be compatible.

Good Luck
Add comment
Answer
+12
moins plus
helo my name is gautham i fond that u can use win 7 drivers expect display drivers u have to download display driver ex... intel hd graphics driver
sachin- Apr 14, 2010 03:46AM
I have use it but wifi does not supporting.
Jay patel- Apr 21, 2010 08:25AM
hi i m jay & i need graphic drivers for windows 7 of my dell inspiron 1564 laptop
if anybody knows about it , plz help me yar!!!
from where to download it???
Ambucias 20094Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus April 26, 2015Last seen - Apr 21, 2010 08:27AM
http://www.general-search.com/...
Jay patel- Apr 21, 2010 08:42AM
in the link above the drivers r not present for dell inspiron 1564 model.......
except it all r present ........
Add comment
Answer
+10
moins plus
better if you use windows 7(at least "professional") and install XP mode (check in microsoft website).
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Use the dell website, they have a support section that allows you to enter your computer model and operating system and it give you all the current drivers to download for your system.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
How did u download it , can u send the link plzz?
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Please,

Use the dell website: www.dell.com
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
i downloaded the webcam driver from dell website and webcam center tells me to reinstall using resource CD which not included with my laptop
what can i do ?
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Agwa,

See XPCMAN's answer for your solution.
Add comment
This document entitled « dell inspiron 1564 core i3 free drivers » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.