Cant log into Myspace

Solved/Closed
Cassie14 - Updated on Jan 13, 2019 at 11:19 AM
 Andris - Mar 28, 2021 at 09:37 AM
Hello,
im haveing serious issues trying to log into myspace. it's been over a week and I still cant log in!!!!! when I try to log in, I put in my email adress and make sure I didnt make any spelling errors and then carefully type my password and im 100% that I did everything correctly and then it says wrong email or password and thats the same email and password i've been using for over a year and now all of a sudden it says that. and no one knows my password(noo one) then when I click on "forgot my password" I type in my email adress and it says "email not found". UGH!!!!!! and I know that my account hasnt been deleted cuz I went on my friends myspace and she still had me as a friend and it said my last login was about a week ago. and I know it's not my computer cuz it let me log in perfectly to my friends accounts, just not mine!!!!! so then I checked my email and I had a ton of messages from myspace(recent ones from like today adn yesterday) and all and I clicked on them but it said to log in first and I logged in again and it still woudnt let me!!!! sumone plz help!!!!
Related:

9 responses

Try using mozilla firefox this happend to me, it wouldn't log in using internet explorer but wen I used mozilla firefox it worked. If you dont have firefox you can download it, just type download mozilla firefox into google and tht should give you the links to download it.
Thanks