My CD drive on my acer extensa 4630z will not load. I put a CD in and it makes a loud noise for a few seconds then it stops doing anything. It won't show up on My Computer. I ran a diagnostic and it said it was up to date.
What do I do?
- CD drive won't work for acer
- Cd drive just stopped working on my Toshiba Satellite c850 (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- DVD ROM not reading CDs (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- DVD/RW will not read anything (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Restoring toshiba laptop to factory settings (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Computer can not show the CD/DVD ROM(Drive E) (Solved) » Forum - Hardware