i am subramani from dindigul. i'am new in ubuntu. i installed the ubuntu os on my labtop.
but i couldnot delete that os.
now fullen fully linux have my labtop.
when i am insert my xp cd on booting section, xp does not work. if i insert linux cd,it will be work.
i don't know how to uninstall ubuntu os on my labtop.
ple help me.
cell no: 9791361780
- How to remove ubuntu 9.10
- Ubuntu 9.10 - How to execute a .run program? » How-To - Ubuntu
- Removing Ubuntu 9.04 » How-To - Ubuntu
- How to install tar.gz file on ubuntu (Solved) » Forum - Linux/Unix
- How To Install Software in ubuntu 9.10 (Solved) » Forum - Linux/Unix
- Installing xrdp under Ubuntu 10.10 » How-To - Ubuntu