Recherche
Ask a question Report

Green Flashing light

bubbasr10 - Latest answer on Mar 7, 2010 06:05PM
Hello,
I am working on a Sony Vaio and I was checing it out and removing unwanted programs and desktop icons. I went to bed and the next day I went to the computer and plugged in the power supply cord sat down and pressed the power button. Nothing happened, upon looking at the back of the computer I saw a green blinking light. I have held the power button for 15 seconds and nothing. Is this the power supply or the battery that is bad ? I contacted Sony and they will not help all they said was hold the button for 15 seconds. Then they said to take it to a computer repair shop. I have been fixing Pc's for a couple of years and have never had this happen. Any advice would help !
Read more 
Answer
+0
moins plus
You can try to unplug the laptop - remove the battery and then press down the power button for 30 seconds. Then replace the battery and power cord. This "hard boot" procedure has been know to work on some laptops.

Good Luck
Add comment
This document entitled « Green Flashing light » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.