Volume meter is missing in Windows 7

Closed
Gatewayuser - Mar 2, 2010 at 09:21 AM
 Angela - Mar 2, 2012 at 09:17 AM
Hello,

I have a gateway laptop and have recently upgraded from vista to windows 7. The green volume indicator that used to pop up to show me the level the sound was being increased or decreased is mising. All the forums and comments I have seen on it have been specific to other manufacturers. I have a gateway and was hoping for a solution to this problem. Please let me know if you know how I can get it back.
Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Mar 2, 2010 at 09:34 AM
hello

i don't know if its this your on about

im sorry this is in french coz im in france now
but its just to show you the picture to know what were going on about

do a right click on the task bar
bar at the bottom of the page then look at the pictures

look if your volume is ticked like here
https://www.commentcamarche.net/faq/11716-vista-retrouver-les-icones-du-volume-et-du-reseau-sous-vista
Im not sure if you have already find a solution to your GREEN VOLUME BAR INDICATOR problem, but anyways the solution is the "LAUNCH MANAGER"

Resinstall or enable this function and your volumne indicator should pop out when you turn the volumne dial.

If you are using and ACER notebook, you can use the ACER eRecovery Maanagement, then select the "Reinstall applications/drivers", from here just follow it step by step, but be sure to select only the driver for the LAUNCH MANANGER to avoid accidentally reformating your system.