Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

Error 404 in magic jack [Solved/Closed]

rynne - Latest answer on Sep 14, 2011 07:55AM
Hello,
Please help me, Why is it everytime i plugged in my magic jack phone there is always prompt "error 404"? What is error 404?
Read more 
Answer
+25
moins plus
Make sure you don't have a proxy server interfering:

1)Open Control Panel (Start Menu - Control Panel)
2)Click Internet Options
3)Click CONNECTIONS tab
4)Click Lan Settings button
5)Make sure the box under the Proxy Server section is UNSELECTED
6)(Optional) SELECT Automatically Detect Settings

Roye- Dec 31, 2010 03:31AM
Thanks bro
Answer
+6
moins plus
Go to http://www.magicjack.com/techchat/ them click "Get live help in Seconds". On the bottom click "click here". Click "search" without enter anything. Click "start chat I'm Online". Fill in the form and done, you can chat to someone online. You dont need more than your magicjack phone number.

Answer
+4
moins plus
FIXED! Chat live on magicjack.com website. They fix the problem on there end doing an update to your account profile settings.

They just tell you to unplug your magicjack...hold...then they will tell you when to plug it in to test it. WORKED for me!

abdelfatah mohsen- Jan 14, 2011 02:22PM
there is no body to help why where is live agent
Ambucias 18804Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus February 27, 2015Last seen - Jan 14, 2011 03:57PM
What is a live agent?
reninge- Feb 3, 2011 06:21PM
live chat fixed my problem in less than a minute
Joseph- Feb 5, 2011 11:01PM
Please correct your computer systems Date and Time. That will do it
Pope- Feb 7, 2011 03:14AM
Just want to share my part.
If anyone has tried all of the setting adjustments and found them not to be working, try the link as provided above http://www.magicjack.com/techchat/. An agent will give you prompt solutions and assist you through the process. Just follow andreslopezpapa's instruction above. Everything will be ok.
Answer
+2
moins plus
Remove magic jack for 2 minutes and than reattach.

Answer
+1
moins plus
Worked for me too, They told me to unplug then it worked like Magic.. Thank you Magic Jack Thank you!

Answer
+0
moins plus
you should check your setup and open hided file in folder .
and open your firewell select magic in exception turn off the dls device and turn on again

Answer
+0
moins plus
yeah just use their live chat it literally took me 45 seconds to fix the unit

This document entitled « error 404 in magic jack » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.