Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

How to turn javaScript on ? [Solved]

David B - Latest answer on Jun 9, 2010 09:51PM
Hello,
i cannot look at videos on YouTube. It gives me the message:
"Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player."
Current Conditions:
1.) I updated Adobe Flash Player.
2.) I use IE 7.0 and set the Tools/internet options/security/scripting/(enabled)
3.) I use Trend Micro Internet Security (installed in Sept 2008)
Now what can i do to "turn scripting on"?
David
Read more 
Answer
+331
moins plus
Your Trend Micro Internet Security software has stopped JAVA Scripts from running. See if it has an option to allow specific sites access to JAVA or to bypass security for YouTube.
mustafa kamel- Feb 26, 2010 08:06PM
I cannot see youtube vedios because "either I have Java script turned off or I need to download latest version of Adobe " How i can turn Java script on. I have already updated my Adobe.
daffy- Feb 27, 2010 10:37AM
my javascript is turned off ...i couldnt view youtube..so how to turn on javascript..
daffy- Feb 27, 2010 10:50AM
how to check dat
Remo- Mar 14, 2010 09:27AM
Specifically how do I get Trend Micro Internet Security softwarefrom stopping JAVA Scripts from running. Where do I set the option to allow specific sites access to JAVA or to bypass security for YouTube
hodje265- Mar 21, 2010 06:40AM
Hey this is not a problem due to java script. This is actually due to a flash player Error. To View youtube videos just goto the link(digitdiary) from this page:http://en.kioskea.net/forum/affich-36481-can-t-install-adobe-flash-player#66
Add comment
Answer
+132
moins plus
ok i tried everything to get my YOUTUBE working.. nothing worked but i cam across this website and it was WICKED basically the flash player you tube tells us to download isnt the FULL one

http://www.softwarepatch.com/network-security/flashplay-security.html

this website will down load the full one for you and hopefully it works..

Good Luck
melly- Mar 9, 2010 03:03AM
u r awesome, n i lov u.
thnx
fernan- Mar 19, 2010 07:29PM
thanks a lot man...you're the best.
Marinda!- Mar 23, 2010 06:22AM
Thank U! I used it to fix game issues on facebook!
Worked 100%!
Mwah!
IHateFlashPlayer- Mar 25, 2010 07:27AM
No its not worked thanks anyway
brandonie- Apr 9, 2010 07:20AM
i need to use java on firefox but whenever i do manage it the screen goes gray any suggetstions?
Add comment
Answer
+41
moins plus
how do i turn on javascript please help.. i already downlosded adobe flashplayer but thats not it
noor islam- Mar 9, 2010 01:24PM
plz help me how to javasrict on
noor islam- Mar 9, 2010 01:24PM
plz help me how to javasrict on
Cassador- Mar 19, 2010 01:29PM
me too its not flash player problem i think its java's problem
Add comment
Answer
+26
moins plus
Hi I GOT THE SAME MESSAGE :you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. SO I CHECKED MY JAVASCRIPT AND IT'S TURNED ON AND I DOWNLOADED ADOBE'S FLASH PLAYER COUPLE OF TIME BUT I STILL CAN'T WATCH VIDEOS. PLEEEEEASE HELP!!!
THANKS
scone- Mar 28, 2010 12:58PM
help me too mines doin the same
ash- Apr 7, 2010 01:55AM
i hav also the same problem
x3DownToEarth- Apr 18, 2010 12:47PM
i have the same problem , and it is getting annoying :@
Add comment
Answer
+18
moins plus
Well David,
I had the same problem. what i did was i went to tools. then pressed on internet options. next i pressed on the programs tab. after that i pressed on manage add ons. after that you will see Shockwave flash object. press on it and then on the bottom it will say enable, disable. press enable
happy tod- Sep 9, 2009 12:18PM
hi, your comment helped me a lot ......
i was just about to pull out abt all my hair
thank you so muchXXXXXXXx
Irina is the BEST- Jan 10, 2010 10:54AM
Waded thru all these suggestion and it turned out yours is the real deal. no BS.
Thanks much :)
RIGGS
Add comment
Answer
+12
moins plus
pls show how to turn on java script

thks.
Add comment
Answer
+12
moins plus
hello,my javascript is not turning on, i enable from internet options please tell me how to turn it on
Add comment
Answer
+6
moins plus
hi david

i have the same problem as you. can't watch youtube videos after i've installed trend micro. can you teach me how to solve the problem step by step? your help is greatly appreciated! thanks!
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
i don't understand ... i can't watch video on youtube.. or play online games ..pls help me
..luv natasha
hassan- Jan 19, 2009 08:54AM
hi there i have a problem that i can't play games and i can't watch videos on you tube. it says you may turn off javascript.
janet- Sep 19, 2009 08:15PM
thank you so much. that did the trick.
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
yo dat waz da best info an it workded 2 ard thanks duses.
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
i cannot watch videos and search songs on you tube...
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
i could watch youtube video's befor i got my computer formatted but now im stuck i have downloaded the abdobe thingy, but it still gives me the same message "u either have javascript turned off or u dont have abdobe" soo plz can some 1 tell me i luvv !youtube!
powerzw- Jan 2, 2009 07:56PM
did u go to the website?
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
I need help with the Youtube i could not watch any videos at all i did not have this problem befor
it just started today something wrong .... i .installing the flash again again some problem
help me out plz
Add comment
Answer
+3
moins plus
I NEED HELP WITH YOUTUBE!
whenever i go to YouTube it keeps saying i need javerscript even though i downloaded it, i kept attempting to re-install but i'm not getting any luck.

James
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
its impossible to fix it really it is....but if anyone finds a way plz plz plz tell me
Joe- Mar 24, 2010 10:20PM
I deleted my cookies, and ths solved my problem. Good Luck.
Kareem- Apr 5, 2010 07:34AM
Thanks Joe that helped :)
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
okso heres my problem i cant turn javascript on to play online games or watch youtube videos but i need to use internet options to get to it but heres the problem i cant get internet options a message comes up saying'' This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer.Please contact your system administrator." I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO AND I FEEL LIKE IF I TRY TO DO ANYTHING ELSE I WILL DELETE SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT.
Silas- Jul 2, 2009 07:46AM
Im in the same situation and the answer is we pretty much stuck. We need administrator priviledges to do it and if we dont have it then we cant do it.
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
Hi There
i have the same problem i can not watch any moves at the Youtube
So please try to help me out I love the Youtube man....
tracey- Nov 8, 2009 10:32AM
Hi same problem cannot play videos from you tube saying turn on java and download adobe which i have , lateset version of java and adobe !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
Run a scan using Secunia PSI and this will identify and rectify a problem with Adobe Flash Player 10.
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
how i do that whats that on like where i go to....
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
david i did something wrong and now i cannot watch music vedios in my coputer
Add comment
1 2 3 4 Next
This document entitled « How to turn javaScript on ? » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.