How to Transfer my music to itunes

Solved/Closed
Laura - Oct 1, 2008 at 03:22 PM
 joel - Nov 6, 2012 at 01:21 AM
Hello,
I Downloaded songs of limewire But now I dont no how to put them in itunes..can anyone help me out and tell me how to transfer my music to itunes Thanks

Laura
Related:

65 responses

Open iTunes
Open the File thing on the iYunes toolbar
Go down until you see the Add FIle to Library... thing
You should open that and see a little window called Add to library
You should be in the Saved file
Click on the file you want and then click Open
The file should be in your iTunes Library
Hope I helped :)
thanks I tried it!!!! I mean I tried the thing you asked me to do!!!!! It almost worked i'll keep on trying though! Are you 13???
highlight all the songs and simply drag and drop into the itunes library
tryed that didnt work for me
thankyou for your help

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
The easiest way to do it is set it in your LIme Wire Preferences to download them directly to Itunes. Thats how I do it.
and how do you download them directly to itunes?
kxm5217 > flames
Jan 4, 2009 at 12:34 AM
So go in to you limewire library and there should be a list of all of your songs, if there isn't there should be something that says configure. Click on it and your songs will apear. I have a laptop so this is how I did it. I left clicked on the first song and draged it down highlighting all of my songs(you can also do this with individual songs). Let go of the left click and they should stay highlighted. Then with then left click them again and with you touch pad drar them down to the itunes tab(make sure you have it on your music). Once you are holding them over the tab it should open up and drar them to where you songs go and let go of the mouse. All of the songs should then appear.

:)
Q MAn > kxm5217
Jan 24, 2009 at 12:35 PM
well I dont have lime wire and I want to upload a media player file (movie) To my itunes, I go to import find the file, click open and it does nothing... any suggestions?
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,827 > Q MAn
Jan 24, 2009 at 01:13 PM
What format is the video file in? Is it avi? iTunes only supports these types:

What video content works with iTunes and iPod? (direct from Apple Itunes site)

iTunes:

* Video content purchased from the iTunes Store.
* QuickTime and MPEG-4 movie files that end in ".mov", ".m4v", or ".mp4" and are playable in QuickTime Player.
* Video podcasts.
Stretch > xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019
Jan 25, 2009 at 05:59 PM
I'm having a similar issue. I download torrents with BitTorrent. I've downloaded about 30 albums and am having trouble with 2 recent ones. I import the whole file and only half of the songs come in. I've tried dragging and dropping them into the itunes music folder, but nothing happens. They are all the same format - MP3 files.

PLEASE HELP!!!