How to Transfer my music to itunes

Solved/Closed
Laura - Oct 1, 2008 at 03:22 PM
 joel - Nov 6, 2012 at 01:21 AM
Hello,
I Downloaded songs of limewire But now I dont no how to put them in itunes..can anyone help me out and tell me how to transfer my music to itunes Thanks

Laura
Related:

65 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,828
Oct 11, 2008 at 01:37 AM
Check the "import" function. You import files/songs into itunes
where is the "import funstion" at?
where is the stinking import button????
can you please tell me how to transfer music from my ipod back to itunes? I need help!!
flowergirl > flames
Dec 22, 2008 at 08:29 PM
I could not do it. I had to call ipod in India to get help. I had to download a transfer program and then still had problems. He had me check this box and uncheck another box. It took awhile, but the transfer program worked. I strongly suggest backing up your files.
So if you add songs from Limewire, Napster, Windows Media Player, etc.., it has to be done through Itunes? Is there another way. I am at work so Itunes is blocked and I don't have a home computer. I know I could use my friend's computer but can you tell me if I can just purchase the I-tunes sofrware from a store or what exactly?
Hello reader,
All you need to do is save your music in a folder (lets say you call it Limewire) then you go onto iTunes and in the top left corner there is a button saying file (click on it.)
Then it will come down with many features you need to click on the one what says import folder to library.
You then click on the one what says in our case limewire, and then you click ok and it will start to put your music into your iTunes library. This may take a couple of minutes depending on how much you want to put in.
Hope you find this usefull.
K.fullham
open the folder your music is in and open itunes and then drag the music to itunes and it should all add to it
click the songs in lime wire that you want anddrag them to I tunes.... thats what I do and I never had a problem playing music or videos on my I pod...
Hi,
I also have the problem with songs from Limewire not playing in Ituens. Before I doubleclicked on htem in Finder and they automaticaly opened in Itunes. Now nothing happens....
Cheers
Annika

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
you have to highlight all of your songs that are on limewire and once all highlighted click enqueue. ocne all the songs appear on the bottom click save as, make sure you save to the documents file. open up itunes, and go to file library import playlist. go to your documents and double click on the file what you have saved it under.

Hope it helped.
the easiest way to do it is to go to tools > options > downloads > add audio files I downloaded from limewire to itunes its as simple as that
hey can you help me??? I have an new ipod..i had my music on limewier and it has transferd over to my itunes but from there I cant dowlode any music on my ipod....it has no icons that say click to downlode to an ipod nothing wat to do please get at me thank you
its a bit complex you have to find the file where all your songs from limewire are, im not sure about this because I use bearshare and on bearshare I just right click on the song and it says get file.. I press that then it comes with the file where all the songs are. I highlight them then click and drag them to where I normally put my music (on windows vista - music) then im not sure if you no the rest but then go to itunes then file then add file. Just click on the music you want to add then it will me added to itunes.

Sorry if it was a bit complicated.

Sade
13 years
well now u go to start and open up the music folder and all you do from their is drag and drop them into itunes
hey I love limewire, and I got all of my songs from there...
heres how you import them to iTunes:

1. go to wherever your songs are being saved (mine are under Start > My Documents > LimeWire > Saved)
2. (just to make sure...) right click on any song, and there should be something about "Open with" --> make sure that is iTunes
3. double-click on that saved song, and it should directly import itself into your iTunes library
you know when you download videos off limewire how do you move them into itunes al it says is that there is no file that quicktime understands
help please
:)
click copy on limewire and then paste/create on itunes or burn your limewire music onto a cd then upload onto itunes
you make the limewire window smaller and itunes smaller then you highlight all your limewire songs you want then you drag it over to your itunes the press sync and it will upload the songs on your ipod.
Blocked Profile
Jan 7, 2009 at 08:58 PM
Here is a nice guide about Use limewire to downloading music, movies and software for free on Mac.
http://ww25.moviesmac.com/tutorial/download-with-limewire-mac.html#119
click the song and drag them to itunes
um, I cant figure out how to download the songs from iTunes onto my actual iPod. I have all the ones checked that want I just don't know what to do next! :( HELPP!!!!
First of all, you need to get your old library where you would normally download and just drag your songs to your library!!! If this does not work, then you have a virus from lime-wire. Go to www.aimini.net. you can download songs then drag to library. If you use mac this will go onto your library automatically . Try this
you just go to import and they should be on there......... do u have the new or old version of itunes because I have the old and that is how I get mine
import files to I tune. u can do it all by highlighr all the sonf from limewire libery.
All you do is click file in the corner of itunes,the add file to library.Then you simply find where you saved the music from limewire ,click the song you want to put on itunes click open in the bottom corner and hopefully the song will then be in your itunes library.Hope I helped!