MY LAPTOP SHUTSDOWN WHEN I PLAY FARMVILLE

Closed
JACQUE - Feb 16, 2010 at 06:52 AM
 Anonymous User - Jan 9, 2011 at 09:58 AM
Hello,
I Would like to find an answer to sony vaio laptop problem I bought it june 2009..NOw everytime I PLAY on FARMVILLE, it suddenly shutsdown by itself..I have already scanned for viruses it took four hours and found no virus or viruses.IVE also checked for the battery but its full.
thANK YOU FOR EVERYBODY WHO COULD GIVE ME ANSWERS FOR THIS..
Related:

11 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 16, 2010 at 07:28 AM
Hi there,

Is it hot when its shut down automatically?please provide more information.

Thanks
yes it is (hot)
i have the same problem and same laptop
i had same problem with my sony vaio, when I play farmville it shut down automalycally..
hi, im rico I also experience that problem, I used lenovo laptop, everytime I played farmville, it suddenly shutsdown by itself. I also scanned for virus. I also check the battery.

please give me some idea about this problem.. thanks
This is becoz the facebook games take up a lot of your CPU power bcoz of which the system gets too hot. I have the same problem with my SONY VAIO laptop too.
Its not the CPU because I have a Dell laptop and this problem just started in the last month or so and only with Zynga games. I can play other games fine and have no issues at all but games such as Farmville, Cafe World and PetVille will randomly shut my computer off, mainly Farmville. I have had my laptop for over two years and played Farmville since it came out and never had any problems until recently. It must have something to do with Zyngas codes

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
it's because the zynga games .they upgraded it a month ago and since then this problem occurs,i think its not our laptops problem
i have the same problem, it always happens when im harvesting crops, I have a pc. I ts happened 4 times. I dont think im going to play anymore its not worth ruining my comp.
Whenever you play farmville and the laptop shuts down, after restarting laptop check if your internet explorer is running in task manager. I think that is the problem. I tried all the methods but it does not solved my problem
my toshiba laptop is facing the same problem while playing the farmville but when I give space between my laptop and the table it is running smoothly so I suggest U to give space between them around five to six inches try it
I believe this is to do with Adobe Flash Player as when ever I run flash my laptop will just shut down after running it for lets say 2 minutes. I've tried updating it using a different web browser yet the problem still persists. I still haven't found a solution but I believe it is the same problem we are having :(
Anonymous User
Jan 9, 2011 at 09:58 AM
Hello,

Download "Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware" from the below link.

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4621-malwarebytes-anti-malware/

Update it and perform "Full Scan"

Note : Default selected option is "Quick Scan"

Good Luck.
anartist Posts 1 Registration date Saturday March 13, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 13, 2010
Mar 13, 2010 at 11:01 PM
Sounds like cpu overheating problem. May just need cleaning, may need heatsink replacement.
Inelegant emergency fix -- put a blue ice pack under the computer. It will run until the ice melts.
This is not a solution, just a temporary fix.