When I switch my computer on, the start up screen appears and it stops at: Initializing USB controllers......
It does not want to go any further?
- My Mecer Laptop does not want to Start up.
- Dell laptop - screen goes blank after starting Windows » How-To - Laptop computer
- Computer starts then shuts down immediately (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Help! Hp laptop won't start up!!!!!! (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- DELL laptop showing black screen after start (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Toshiba laptop shuts down instantly on start (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
it doesnt go any further coz its booting from the USB instead of the hard Disc, you have to change the Boot sequence settings from BIOS. Disable the Boot USB feature and you should have a clean boot to your Operating System.