Sounds from my speakers work fine when I am using Skype......but when I go to play any other media, like lets say a youtube video.....I can't hear a thing.
I don't know why. I go to Control Panel --> Sounds and Audio Devices.....it says I have no audio devices. This doesn't make sense if I can make calls from Skype just perfectly.
I get an error every time I start my computer about an I/O problem....could this be it?
- Soung from skype works, no other sounds work
- Skype works, can't browse web pages (Solved) » Forum - Network
- Sound won't work at all. (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Windows 8 Headphone jack not working (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Internet connected but browser not working (Solved) » Forum - Internet
- My laptop says I have no audio device (Solved) » Forum - Windows