Sounds from my speakers work fine when I am using Skype......but when I go to play any other media, like lets say a youtube video.....I can't hear a thing.
I don't know why. I go to Control Panel --> Sounds and Audio Devices.....it says I have no audio devices. This doesn't make sense if I can make calls from Skype just perfectly.
I get an error every time I start my computer about an I/O problem....could this be it?
- Soung from skype works, no other sounds work
- How to recognize beep errors » How-To - Computer Architecture
- Black screen after windows load (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Ps3 and hdmi cable (Solved) » Forum - PS3
- No Sound, no audio device, and unknowns (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- No audio,no sound device and troubleshoot is (Solved) » Forum - Drivers