Sounds from my speakers work fine when I am using Skype......but when I go to play any other media, like lets say a youtube video.....I can't hear a thing.
I don't know why. I go to Control Panel --> Sounds and Audio Devices.....it says I have no audio devices. This doesn't make sense if I can make calls from Skype just perfectly.
I get an error every time I start my computer about an I/O problem....could this be it?
- Soung from skype works, no other sounds work
- Sound doesn't work (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Headphone: sound come from desktop also (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Title...videos of youtube are not played on my nokia x3 phone. (Solved) » Forum - Nokia
- No sound when browsing the internet (Solved) » Forum - Internet
- Computer Screen goes black after Windows (Solved) » Forum - Screen
I have a similar problem. Skype starts with startup. There was no problem until about three months ago. Now I have only skype audio. If I shut down the skype, I get everything back. Then I restart skype, no broblem what so ever, I have all the audio. When I shut down the audio, I have to play something before I restart the skype otherwise I will have only skype audio.