Ask a question Report

Website restore error [Solved]

chatu - Latest answer on May 11, 2015 07:02PM
Hello,
i cannot access to face book giving error message of website restore error what is the solution for this problem, thanks in advance.
Read more 
Answer
+44
moins plus
website restore error.. it says," this tab has been recovered causes my web page close and re-open.
kris- Dec 21, 2011 07:25PM
That didn't work for me! I'm stumped.
kati- Jan 7, 2012 07:39AM
this didnt work for me toooo i need help
Tom- Mar 9, 2012 11:48PM
I have had this problem as well. I have tried EVERYTHING! Nothing solves it- resetting the Internet explorer didn't to it either. Yeah it corrected it for a day or so, then BANG right back to the issue. Only solution: buy a new hard drive and reload the operating system all over- start everything from scratch. And be sure to do backups or your programs and data are gone.
Tom- Mar 9, 2012 11:50PM
PS- this is a great reason to buy a MAC- they don't use Inetrnet Explorer on their systems!
Vok- May 11, 2015 07:02PM
It's not like you can't choose a different browser or anything.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Hello i cant get on to runescape it says " website restore error " and causes my browser to close + re-open 2 times then stops, some1 please help? thanks.
Add comment
This document entitled « website restore error » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.