Internet...

Closed
harley - Jan 11, 2010 at 07:10 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 12, 2010 at 02:59 AM
Hello,
ok heres goes got a strange one here......cant get my internet to open ...but my yahoo mess works plus my outlook works....why cant i get on my homepage or anything else on internet??? thanks!
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 12, 2010 at 02:59 AM
Dear Harley,

As idenfied, the problem that you are experiencing is that you do have interenet connection but you are unable to open any web page. Well this might be resulting from different issues. There was previously a bug that was idenfied causing this trouble in Sevice Pack 3 and in order to get the problem solved, you will be required to get to the below address:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=6ADAF000-E2AA-4EAF-81F4-6AF385768280&displaylang=en

Still your firewall might be causing the trouble. You should see if the firewalls is not restricting the blocking the connection or still the browser isn't being allowed to get to any website without the firewall activated.

Also please provide the information about which anti virus application you are using and if it is a trial so that we can provide you better help.

Thank you.