The sound wasnt working on my sony vaio laptop so i disabled the sound device and thought i could enable it again. But now it says there is no sound device installed on my laptop and i dont remeber my laptop coming with any cd to re-install that. Where can i get an installation program for that. The model of my laptop is Sony VAIO VGN-NR38E/S. Please help!!!!
- I disabled sound device by mistake
- My audio on iphone is disabled
- I disabled y audio device
- My computer says i have no sound device? (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- No audio,no sound device and troubleshoot is (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- Free Download of Sound device (Solved) » Forum - Downloading
- Download sound device for windows xp » Download
- Browsers - Disable Sound of a Flash animation » How-To - Webmaster
All you need to do is right clock in the sound properties playback folder and hit "Show Disabled Devices". After searching the web for a half hour trying to find out what happened to my audio device, I felt really stupid after I noticed that.