The sound wasnt working on my sony vaio laptop so i disabled the sound device and thought i could enable it again. But now it says there is no sound device installed on my laptop and i dont remeber my laptop coming with any cd to re-install that. Where can i get an installation program for that. The model of my laptop is Sony VAIO VGN-NR38E/S. Please help!!!!
- I disabled my sound device by mistake!!
- Disable audio device
- Audio device is disabled windows 7
- No Audio Device! Help! (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- Enable/disable a device from the command line » How-To - Windows XP
- No audio,no sound device and troubleshoot is (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- I disabled my sound by mistake! » Forum - Drivers
- Install sound device free (Solved) » Forum - Downloading