The sound wasnt working on my sony vaio laptop so i disabled the sound device and thought i could enable it again. But now it says there is no sound device installed on my laptop and i dont remeber my laptop coming with any cd to re-install that. Where can i get an installation program for that. The model of my laptop is Sony VAIO VGN-NR38E/S. Please help!!!!
- I disabled my sound device by mistake!!
- How can i enable sound in my pc
- Show disabled devices sound
- Windows 8.1 - Disable the sound notification when connecting USB device to your PC » How-To - Windows 8
- I disabled my sound by mistake! » Forum - Drivers
- My computer says i have no sound device? (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
- Free Download of Sound device (Solved) » Forum - Downloading
- No audio,no sound device and troubleshoot is (Solved) » Forum - Drivers