The sound wasnt working on my sony vaio laptop so i disabled the sound device and thought i could enable it again. But now it says there is no sound device installed on my laptop and i dont remeber my laptop coming with any cd to re-install that. Where can i get an installation program for that. The model of my laptop is Sony VAIO VGN-NR38E/S. Please help!!!!
- Audio device is disabled
- Disabled audio device by mistake
- Why does my sound say disabled
- Windows 8.1 - Disable the sound notification when connecting USB device to your PC » How-To - Windows 8
- I disabled my sound by mistake! » Forum - Drivers
- Free Download of Sound device (Solved) » Forum - Downloading
- Download Drivers Realtek AC'97 Audio » Download - Audio drivers
- My computer says i dont have a sound device? (Solved) » Forum - Drivers
All you need to do is right clock in the sound properties playback folder and hit "Show Disabled Devices". After searching the web for a half hour trying to find out what happened to my audio device, I felt really stupid after I noticed that.