Kioskea
Recherche
Ask a question Report

You Tube Video Downloads [Solved]

esamuels10 1Posts Monday 8 September 2008Registration date September 9, 2008Last seen - Latest answer on Jun 28, 2010 03:11AM
hallo i am looking for a software to download youtube videos in
my pc and convert them to mp3 to listen them in my ipod too, can
you help me pls?
Read more 
Answer
+11
moins plus
go to brothersoft.com download and install (DAP)
then when you will work on youtube ifyou play a video then you will be asked to download that video
then convert that video through xilisoft coverter and transfer into your ipod ENJOY
Add comment
Answer
+5
moins plus
The simplest among all is VDownloader. VDownloader is a computer software that helps you download and save videos from the Internet. Download videos from YouTube, MySpace, iFilm, DailyMotion, Metacafe and much more. You can also convert videos using VDownloader. VDownloader comes packed with features you cannot afford to miss. VDownloader will help you keep those great video clips you always wanted to keep.
• Save your videos as AVI, MPG, iPOD/iPHONE, PSP, 3GP, NOKIA N8×0, VCD, SVCD, DVD, FLV or MP3 (audio only) and export your videos to your mobile device.
• Conserve disk space by adjusting the resolution and/or framerate of the output video on-the-fly.
• Search through videos from multiple video hosting websites with just one click. The integrated search engine will aggregate and sort the results for you.
• Use the integrated browser to find your favorite videos even faster. There’s no need to waste any precious tabs when you’re using VDownloader.
• Ability to schedule video downloads at set times and dates in order to conserve bandwidth and CPU power when you need it.
• Share your favorite videos by posting them to your favorite social network. VDownloader can post videos to Tuenti, Orkut and Facebook. Its Free...get it from http://www.vdownloader.com/
Add comment
Answer
+5
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+4
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+2
moins plus
i cant youtube download
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
yes you can first download latest version of real player that ll add option of download song on you tube media top right side download song find it in real player library then locate it on hard by click locate option copy this fill to desktop and then convert it into mp3 format many converter are avilable but i like mostaly all video converter its difficult but u can do it.
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
i cannot Download the Youtube.com as soos as sign the site it get last
please help me restore the youtube.com
thanks. Kustoor
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
yeah.icvideo is working for youtube
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
anyway to download youtube videos to 3GP?its for my handphone
David13- Oct 22, 2009 08:52PM
Hi, dreadnough
IcyVideo can download as 3GP Low and High Quality. No software is needed.
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
hi if you download realplayer 11 gold. you can download most tube videos. then if you download any video converter free version. converts several differant formats.i hope this helps nick
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
dear frndzz. hw i see videos on my mobile 6300
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
try www.fetchmp3.com its oretty easy to use
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
but .. it's not working!!!
it sad like .. i just upgrade 1st my adobe flash player to watch that video. how can i do that??
Add comment
Answer
+0
moins plus
i need it ok i ilike it
Add comment
1 2 Next
This document entitled « You Tube Video Downloads » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.