My daughter has an ACER aspire one computer with no CDROM drive. When I try to reboot using the alt/f10 it takes me to the reboot phase and begins overwriting the files. After it is about 35% complete a message pops up with a code of Oxf0000006. What can I do to reboot the system?
- Rebooting ACER one aspire
- ACER PC Restore to factory settings » How-To - Hardware
- Reset to factory settings with vista (Solved) » Forum - Windows Vista
- Acer Aspire 5570 won't start up!!! (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Help! My Acer 5750Z Laptop wont start up! » Forum - Laptop
- Download Driver Acer aspire » Download - Drivers
I had the same problem, but by going in to f12 first and restoring defaults I found when I rebooted alt/f10 it worked a treat. hope you have the same luck as me.