My daughter has an ACER aspire one computer with no CDROM drive. When I try to reboot using the alt/f10 it takes me to the reboot phase and begins overwriting the files. After it is about 35% complete a message pops up with a code of Oxf0000006. What can I do to reboot the system?
- Rebooting ACER one aspire
- ACER PC Restore to factory settings » How-To - Hardware
- Reset to factory settings with vista (Solved) » Forum - Windows Vista
- Download Webcam driver for Acer Aspire 4732Z (Vista) » Download - Webcam drivers
- Acer Aspire One ZG5 won't boot up (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Acer aspir 5100 keybrd and mouse problem (Solved) » Forum - Hardware