My daughter has an ACER aspire one computer with no CDROM drive. When I try to reboot using the alt/f10 it takes me to the reboot phase and begins overwriting the files. After it is about 35% complete a message pops up with a code of Oxf0000006. What can I do to reboot the system?
- Rebooting ACER one aspire
- ACER PC Restore to factory settings » How-To - Hardware
- Download Driver Acer aspire » Download - Drivers
- Reset to factory settings with vista (Solved) » Forum - Windows Vista
- Laptop screen blank when switched on (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Acer mini, screen changes sizes, randomly (Solved) » Forum - Screen