My daughter has an ACER aspire one computer with no CDROM drive. When I try to reboot using the alt/f10 it takes me to the reboot phase and begins overwriting the files. After it is about 35% complete a message pops up with a code of Oxf0000006. What can I do to reboot the system?
- Rebooting ACER one aspire
- Download Driver Acer aspire » Download - Drivers
- ACER PC Restore to factory settings » How-To - Hardware
- Problem with aspire wifi (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- Can't get Aspire One D255 to connect to wifi (Solved) » Forum - WiFi
- Acer notebook won't access the internet (Solved) » Forum - Network