My daughter has an ACER aspire one computer with no CDROM drive. When I try to reboot using the alt/f10 it takes me to the reboot phase and begins overwriting the files. After it is about 35% complete a message pops up with a code of Oxf0000006. What can I do to reboot the system?
- Rebooting ACER one aspire
- ACER PC Restore to factory settings » How-To - Hardware
- Acer Aspire One ZG5 won't boot up (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Download Driver Acer aspire » Download - Drivers
- How do i set up bluetooth on my acer laptop (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- I want my laptop language change to english (Solved) » Forum - Windows
I had the same problem, but by going in to f12 first and restoring defaults I found when I rebooted alt/f10 it worked a treat. hope you have the same luck as me.