My daughter has an ACER aspire one computer with no CDROM drive. When I try to reboot using the alt/f10 it takes me to the reboot phase and begins overwriting the files. After it is about 35% complete a message pops up with a code of Oxf0000006. What can I do to reboot the system?
- Rebooting ACER one aspire
- ACER PC Restore to factory settings » How-To - Hardware
- Acer Aspire model 5551-A wont turn back on (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Acer Aspire one ZG5 cant flash bios (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Download Driver Acer aspire » Download - Drivers
- Download driver acer orbicam » Download - Drivers