I can't watch video clips

Solved/Closed
error_nf - Aug 31, 2008 at 06:49 PM
 Savouge - Mar 10, 2018 at 05:06 PM
Hello,
my computer can't display video clips as in youTube and many other websites !
and I lately did many changed so that I don't know in which the problem
firstly, I installed the cursed antivirus Norton 360 then it blocked all the vedio clips
then it asked me to update my window Xp but some files failed to be updated
SO, I removed the Norton 360 from my computer BUT till now I can't watch vedio clips
Please any one can help !
Related:

70 responses

my computer cannot play video,video clip,radio station too.it ask me to upgrade my adobe player but I do not know how.
i install flash player but still I can't see online videos why this happening in my PC
d.sudesh kumar
Jul 17, 2010 at 05:59 AM
i.d.sudesh kumar trying to watch video clips ,but my computer is not accepting the video ihave the computer of dual core pentium 4
get the newest adobe flash player

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i can't watchon line vedios
piratehunter88
Jul 21, 2010 at 12:23 AM
When ever I tried to play a Utube video, the vidio screen turned green and then my computer crashed. I uninstalled and quit using Real Player and it worked.
Have You Got adobe flash player installed or have u upgraded it its realley important you do!
dear sir

My mobile is not playing the pc video
kindly help me.
Help! I cant play videos on youtube or in any site for that matter. it always says an error has occurred please try again later and then in other sites it wont buff. what can I do to solve this problem it's been 2 weeks or so since I started facing these problems
ahshneptifies
Nov 11, 2009 at 10:41 PM
try installing java. sometimes an upgrade will wipe out the java program files... flash player (shockwave flash) should have a newer version for vista or 7. depending on the operating system that is. anyhow, I just got this laptop and have had a couple little problems but it's just software related really...