Well I went to go and find my password to my internet connection (typed in 192.168.2.2 which is the correct address) and it says:
A user name and password are being requested by http://192.168.2.2. The site says: "WRT54G"
And then it asks for a user name/password below.
Now, i have tried every password imaginable that i have ever used as well as user name but i can't figure it out. I have also tried 'admin' and 'administrator' in the two sections but it will not work. Is there any way to find the user name/password (although i believe the password can always be admin maybe not though)?
If not how would i go about resetting this?
- Need a user name/password for wireless
- Accessing network and guest account (XP Pro) » How-To - Windows XP
- Change Mac admin password without the disk (Solved) » Forum - MacOS
- Won't save passwords / usernames (Solved) » Forum - Word
- I forgot my yahoo id and password help me (Solved) » Forum - Internet
- How to disable username & password network pc (Solved) » Forum - Network
You can reset the router to factory defaults by pushing a ball point pen into the small hole on the back of the router. (push it in for 30 seconds). Go to the Linksys web site for the default ID and password. When you reconfigure the router it must be connected to the PC by a wire. It will not respond if you connect wirelessly.