Placing email photos in My Pictures files

Closed
Rob.T. Posts 2 Registration date Saturday December 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 7, 2009 - Dec 6, 2009 at 03:18 PM
Rob.T. Posts 2 Registration date Saturday December 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 7, 2009 - Dec 7, 2009 at 09:42 AM
Hello,I had my disk drive wiped clean and lost my photos in My pictures. I still have some emails that have a bunch of photos I sent to my friends still in my Hotmails sent area. I would like to know if there is anyway of salvaging at least those email photos in My Pictures area. I have Firefox and did manage to get some to Doc/pictures area (don' ask me how though). Some emails had a lot of stored photos on them and would like to get as much of my photos to -My Pictures- (again). Is there a easier way of doing this?
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Dec 7, 2009 at 06:45 AM
Dear Sir,

Please have the files downloaded and then save it in the

My Pictures folder.

Thank you.
Rob.T. Posts 2 Registration date Saturday December 5, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 7, 2009
Dec 7, 2009 at 09:42 AM
Thanks for getting back to me. I was doing just that when you wrote me. I went to my saved email (with photos on them that I sent to people and clicked copy( the numbers under each photo, them click the photo itself,and click Save as, then the number I copied to paste, placed that in the file area when it file area was high lighted so the word attachment was then replaced with that photo ID number(under each photo), then I just moved each photo to My Pitcher file area. Then the long task of placing photos (according to subject ) in new folders . Not to hard once I figured what to do.