i just bought a new notebook hewlett packard pavilion, windows vista integrated,ram 1 giga incorporated and i would like to know about the appropriate anti virus for the safe of my notebook.what would be the safer protection?
- Hp pavilion g4 antivirus
- Hp antivirus
- Hp pavilion anti virus
- Best antivirus for Hp pavilion 423.nl (Solved) » Forum - Antivirus
- Best antivirus 4 HP Pavilion notebook ? » Forum - Antivirus
- Hp pavilion dv6 keyboard not responding (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard
- Hp pavilion has black screen problem (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- HP Pavilion dv6000 Won't turn on/Black Screen (Solved) » Forum - Screen
hi i'm using avira anti virus and it is really powerful to use so you can use rely on it my friend don't worry
use zonealarm or superantispyware its the best
I just got off of the phone with hp because my Compaq Presario needs to be fixed. They "claim" that Norton is the most compatible anti-virus for hp products. I've been using AVG with no issues. I know the issue with my laptop is not caused by the anti-virus.