Ask a question Report

Farmville will not load [Closed]

Kelly - Latest answer on Jan 30, 2012 01:02PM
Hello,
My mom bought a new computer. We started her on Firefox and started a Farm on Farmville. It worked at first and now it won't load. Tried logging her into my computer, as my Farmville works fine, and still, her farm will not load on my computer. Any ideas why hers will not load?
Read more 
Answer
+10
moins plus
its been screwed up since last thursday....I got in using zynga.com which is the developers website.

getting pretty disgusted with facebook....

carolluke1- Dec 7, 2009 03:56PM
You are BRILLIANT. Can't believe I got in at last. Thank you so much. WOW
Answer
+2
moins plus
Dear Kelly,

You will have to get the latest Flash Player installed on your

PC in order to be able to access to FarmVille. Please download

it from the below link and install it:

Flash Player Download

Thanks.

JBEEZZ- Apr 29, 2010 12:24PM
DOESN'T HELP
paul- Jun 6, 2011 10:37PM
Stupid answer. She just said it didn't work on his computer where her farm worked. Of course its not flash though that may be a problem for the other PC.
Rung- Nov 19, 2011 04:07AM
http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95582 this should fix the problem
Answer
+1
moins plus
Can't get my farm ville to down load. Why?

Answer
+0
moins plus
i have the same problem.... try this:
install the following:
1. internet explorer 8
2. adobe shockwave
3. ccleaner latest version...run ccleaner after installion...clean the registry

good luck

Answer
+0
moins plus
Some reason; one day my facebook games wouldn't come up at all.
farmville.
resturant city.
& some more.
it says error on page.
my google chrome stopped wroking as well.

jo- Dec 15, 2009 02:23PM
can you help i can access pet ville and fishville but farm ville is coming up error on page i can access it on my friends computer but not on min Help
Geelain- Apr 6, 2010 07:06AM
I have the same problem. When I search it on the search tab, that app doesn't come up. But when I use my mom's account, she's able to play it. And I am not her neighbor anymore. Another thing, my name on the friend's list for free gifts is also gone!
POOCHIE- Apr 19, 2010 04:59PM
I CANNOT GET FARMVILLE GAME TO COME UP JUST GET MESSAGE CANT BE FOUND HELP!!!!!
Jessa- Apr 28, 2010 08:20PM
Me,too...my treasure isle can work but when my open my farmville,it do not work.....
WHAT WILL I DO PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Answer
+0
moins plus
clean registry error and junk files,i recommend regtweaker,download and more information:http://www.regtweaker.com

Answer
+0
moins plus
I read on another site that flashplayer 10 needs a fast connection so I am on dial up and going back to 9.0 maybe that will fix for ya'll too

Answer
+0
moins plus
try logging in using google chrome .it worked for me. good luck

Answer
+0
moins plus
farmville has a problem same with me my daughter farm load on the same computer and mine won't.. it used to load very well until recently this problem started .. it's farmville prob... don't beat your self up thinking it's your computer ..

carmella- Apr 21, 2010 01:05PM
Un check the pop up from tool/option.
len- May 2, 2010 05:36PM
same prob as mine, my account wont load but with the other it can
Answer
+0
moins plus
daughter had same problem,
was in norton internet security, the adobe download manager had to be set to "allow" in the program section of the firewall.
make sure whatever firewall you are using, to set adobe download manager to have all rights both outbound and inbound

Answer
+0
moins plus
net problem make ur conection fast

Answer
+0
moins plus
cant load farmville

jbeezz- Apr 29, 2010 11:19PM
me either 4 days now.
kd- Apr 30, 2010 07:52PM
I can't get farmville to download (all day). It has always worked fine before
Answer
+0
moins plus
I have tried everything & the only thing that has worked for me is to use "Google Chrome" as my browser. It works perfectly for Farmville, & my Mafia Wars also fully works now, before I couldn't add anyone or send presents. It just wouldn't load. I guess it must be a Firefox thing.

Answer
+0
moins plus
Not for me..I can't even login my facebook today

Answer
+0
moins plus
Hello,

Facebook is presently experiencing server problems, especially in Malaysia and around. Be patient, try again tomorrow.

Answer
+0
moins plus
I recently had the same problem. I had my security level set on high. I changed it to moderate and now I don't have any more problems getting farmville to load.

Answer
+0
moins plus
The problem is in farmville server. I think it is time to abandon and boycott farmville, their game developers had gone too greedy that they keep on releasing new features and items while their same old glitches with missing neighbors or erronoues mail box is still unresolved.

Answer
+0
moins plus
No answer cause I'm having the same problem....

Answer
+0
moins plus
i know i have the same problem it gets me mad because i need to harvest my crops

Answer
+0
moins plus
i can't load my farmville either, but my friend can load his farmville on the same computer.

i'm also anxious because it's time to harvest. i think they should compensate us because they didn't inform us about the server problems

1 2 Next
This document entitled « Farmville will not load » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.