my keyboard gradually start to randomly type wrong letters. But its not that a certain key types one other letter, the same key if pressed repeatedly will continue to type different letters - at first just a few letters will type wrong, and gradually to the point that the entire key board just types different letters / numbers / symbols at random. when i restart the computer the keyboard restores and types correctly until some times later when this starts again. what is going on? is that a virus? i ran my antivirus softwear and did not find anything.
thanks for your suggestions.
- My keyboard is randomly typing wrong letters
- My keyboard is typing wrong letters » Forum - Windows
- Keyboard typing wrong characters » Forum - Windows
- Desktop keyboard types wrong letter (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard
- Shift key typing wrong sign » How-To - Keyboard
- Keyboard types numbers instead of letters (Solved) » Forum - Windows