my keyboard gradually start to randomly type wrong letters. But its not that a certain key types one other letter, the same key if pressed repeatedly will continue to type different letters - at first just a few letters will type wrong, and gradually to the point that the entire key board just types different letters / numbers / symbols at random. when i restart the computer the keyboard restores and types correctly until some times later when this starts again. what is going on? is that a virus? i ran my antivirus softwear and did not find anything.
thanks for your suggestions.
- My keyboard is randomly typing wrong letters
- Laptop keyboard types random symbols and letters
- Mac virus types different letters
- Desktop keyboard types wrong letter (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard
- Lenovo Laptop keys doing the wrong things! (Solved) » Forum - Laptop
- Desktop keyboard types wrong letter » Forum - Windows
- Keyboard types numbers instead of letters (Solved) » Forum - Windows
- Strange problem. keyboard ??? (Solved) » Forum - Keyboard
Keyboards do fail and develop symptoms like this. Did You try a different keyboard or an USB keyboard?