Hello, I just realized that my Computer's run command and folder options disappeared. I was hiding some of my files and when decided to unhide them I couldn't find the option of folder options have disappeared. I scanned the forum and tried a couple of things but with no luck. I tried using crt+alt+del ending explorer but the option of starting a new task has also been deactivated. Tried using administrative tools but this folder is empty once opened. Could you please help me with this. The computer is not connected to the internet and I think it might have a virus on it from using flash drives.
Thanks very much!
- Run Command and Folder Options disappeared
- Windows 7 - Run command is missing from the Start menu » How-To - Windows 7
- Windows - Folder Options missing from Windows Explorer » How-To - Windows
- Command to detect your IP address! » How-To - Internet
- How to access control panel via run commands » How-To - Windows
- Run Commands » How-To - Windows