Openin local disk without format it

Closed
maj - Nov 9, 2009 at 01:46 PM
 Sunny - Dec 20, 2015 at 06:54 AM
Hello,
in my computer I have 4 partitions: C:\ D:\ E:\ F:\,
with partiton C is OK, but when I try to open partition D, E F, it shows message:
the disk is not formated ,do u want to format it ?
when you choose no it just close and you can not open it unless u format the local disk
Related:

3 responses

dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Nov 12, 2009 at 09:38 AM
hi there,

are the drives that you mentioned

free or has data stored in it?

are the partitions recently created or were in use before?

please provide more information

Thanks
i have partitioned my 2 80GB hard drive and I now have drives C:\ D:\ E:\ F:\,
with partiton C ,E and F are OK, but when I try to open partition D ,it shows message:
the disk is not formated ,do u want to format it ?
when you choose no it just close and you can not open it unless u format the local disk

I do have very important data in this partition that formating it should be the last option

thanks
Samuel
djon_md > jordin4ever
Mar 17, 2010 at 12:29 PM
have the same problem with my external Hard drive.
Have important files on it. I plugged the hard drive into my laptop I cannot open it: it says that it needs to be formatted. Then I plugged it back into my desktop computer and it would work and the drive would open. So I thought it is kind of weird and plugged the external back into my laptop. It would be the same: when I try to open it says that you need to format it. I plugged it again back into my desktop computer and it would not open the hard drive. Now my hard drive is not opening and I need to get those files that are in it before formating

If someone know how to solve this solution please help!
This Session Is So Simple

Open Your Start Menu & Click On My Computer Right Click
Click To Manage
Then Go To Manage Menu
And Select Disk Management

Then Select Disk It Is Not Opened
Then Click On Helthy Drive And Format Now
Then Download Recory Software And Recover The Drive Its Simple
How do we recover the data if we will format the drive ? Recovery software won't work.
Really! How Come We Can recovery the files when we have formatted the partition disk...