http://forums.computers.toshiba-europe.com/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=59

Answer
+71
moins plus
WHERE CAN I DOWNLOAD SOUND DEVICE TO MY COMPUTER

Answer
+18
moins plus
left something out. when you guys click on the link and then to your right top 3 letter code you type in and then click down load.... when it goes to the next page when i said wait its gonna count down scroll down to see it count down on your bottom right. and when its done counting down its gonna say free download and thats when you click on it free download and then it will pop up to download for you. and then remeber to let it shut down your pc and then when the pc comes back on your sound will be right back. i swear these is the most easyist site to get sound back.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QFHVA5H0 this is the link to get your sound back!

this is the easy ist one to get your sound back. i tried so much things is this the only thing that worked for me. the link i give you guys is your going right to the right download and you have sound back. enjoy!

every body i promise you this will work i was the same one going to all sites downloading and that mess would scan and say i have to pay i got no where. forget what anybody eles post my link is real and its free. IT DOWN LOADS AND PUTS THE SOUND BACK ON I PROMISE you all. im so so so happy i got my sound back im trying to help others so when the sound help yall share it wilth me online cause every one wants to know how to get sound.

Answer
+18
moins plus
Dear sir!..

Last a few days....I had clean floders from programs file........at that time...i had deleted audio device software...
so, now my computer don't have sound....so...i want to re-install free audio device software.Please help me.
i will hope that you give explain my problem..

thanks you

87aprial

Answer
+17
moins plus
XP or Vista ?

In Audio ......Controlers of Device Manager, have u a line with "Conexant" ?

Answer
+17
moins plus
i need sound device for hp pentium 4 computer.please help me

Answer
+14
moins plus
driverguide.com is a fake site which only SAYS that you can download drivers free...
it just redirects you to the driver's homepage..and there is no such download links.....

Answer
+10
moins plus
I want to download sound driver of Dell optiplex 330. Please help me now. thank so much.

Answer
+9
moins plus
Wanting to re-install ur soud card ? Run its driver.

Needing a link to download this driver ?

Tell the brand and the model of ur computer. Or of ur Mother Board if ur computer is a no-brand one.

Answer
+7
moins plus
Hi akp,

U'll find the driver of ur sound card here http://support.euro.dell.com/...

But before installing it u have to install the "Microsoft Universal Audio Architecture (UAA) Bus Driver for High Definition Audio" ftp://ftp.hp.com/pub/softpaq/sp33501-34000/sp33867.exe

Answer
+7
moins plus
i just need a sound card device for my lenovo3000 c200 intel celeron m inside that will work free please i have been on the prj for weeks

Answer
+6
moins plus
please send me audio high definition audio bus

Answer
+6
moins plus
thiz information iz very helpful

Answer
+6
moins plus
solve my problem.

Answer
+6
moins plus
Hello,

Downloading of sound device ? It's usually integrated to the mother board. I think u mean sound device driver.
To get a link to download it freely tell the brand and the model of ur computer. Or of ur MoBo if ur computer is a custom one.

Kika Bo- Oct 18, 2012 03:01AM
Hi. I deleted by mistake the sound device. I have HP Pavillion dv4000. Tnx
Answer
+5
moins plus
Wanting to re-install ur soud card ? Run its driver.

Needing a link to download this driver ?

Tell the brand and the model of ur computer. Or of ur Mother Board if ur computer is a no-brand one.

Answer
+5
moins plus
hi
sir i did not get my solution for dowlaoding of sound device freely; they ask me to provide a key of the softwares

Answer
+3
moins plus
Nobody can help u withouth knowing

The OS installed in ur computer and

- Either the brand and the modell of ur sound card
- Or the brand and the model of ur computer. Or of ur MB if ur computer is a no-brand one.

Answer
+3
moins plus
Tell the brand and the model of ur computer.

1 2 3 Next
This document entitled « Free Download of Sound device » from Kioskea (en.kioskea.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.