Nokia 2700 classic change language

Solved/Closed
sang - Updated on Jun 8, 2017 at 04:50 AM
 reza - May 17, 2017 at 06:35 AM
Hello,
How do I change language from arabic to english (nokia 2700 classic). the problem is everything coming in arabic, so I dont know which key to change the settings. please help me..

8 responses

go in Settings and there is option on 11th number ( Zabat Alhataf ) Phone, enter. then on 1st option ( Zabat Allughat) language,enter, then on 1st option ( Lughat Alhataf ) enter and slect English. very simple
thanks for your help
thanks a lot
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. Very helpful
thank you SOOOOO much!!!
Thanks a lot !!!
Go to main menu. click settings. scroll down to phone, select the first arabic word, then select again the first arabic word, then scroll down to enlish.

this idea if from mr. niky who was very helpful
or just press menu the center button and quickly 4 9 1 choose english
dj
i want to arabic language

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Nov 5, 2009 at 01:53 PM
hi there,

use your manual booklet

and follow the logo till language setting

Thanks
Go to main menu. click settings. scroll down to phone, select the first arabic word, then select again the first arabic word, then scroll down to enlish.
hi nikie,
thanks for that simple explanation of changing from arabic to english.
i was planning to ask an arabic person to do this.
thanks.
jayakrishnan
Hi Nikie, Wow what a simple way to explain & very helpful.................thanx a ton...........i too was planning to ask a Arabic spkin person for help.................
first go to settings and then to phone settings ->language settings and press automatic and recognation language set as ENGLISH
hi follow the numbers
sorry, I want to arabic language code please...