My i pod 30g about 21/2 yrs old, about 2yrs n working perfectly up to two days ago when it blacked out and wont charge with adapter charger it came with,when connected to PC a message appears at the right corner of task bar stating that 'a usb device has exceeded the power limits of its hub port', I can't begin to decipher what is going on but My i pod isn't working now and I really would appreciate some knowledgeable assistance so that I can again enjoy the tranquility of My little i pod. Nuff thanks to anyone that can and will assist Me in this little matter.
- Ipod Black Out and seem to be dead
- Ipod touch completely dead (Solved) » Forum - IPod
- Ipod touch 4th Generation - dead battery? (Solved) » Forum - MacOS
- Does the computer screen goes black when the laptop battery is dead » How-To
- Laptop screen blank when switched on (Solved) » Forum - Screen
- Ipod nano 5th gen. won't work black screen (Solved) » Forum - Screen