How do I format Nokia 5130 phone memory

Solved/Closed
Torere - Oct 30, 2009 at 12:05 PM
 sughan - Feb 21, 2013 at 09:06 AM
Hello,
Guys, Please how do I format my NOKIA 5130's phone memmory. *#7370# is not working, am worried.

7 responses

i want to format my 5130 but ive lost my security.May I know the other solution to format my nokia 5130?
Cant format. But
1. Google oxicube for p.c & install .u can use d trial version.
2.connect phone to computer by u.s.b or bluetooth.
3. Open drive C:/ . The phones hard drive (not your external memory card.)
4. Browse through the folders 4 any unwanted file u know u put the eg. Themes, applications.
5. Back up 1st. & delete them from the phone.
6. Check ur phone's memory.
thx .....dude :-)

that was inllegent ..........................
ive solved my prob

any one has the same prob.......try the above answer
yar junaid plz sms me on Phone number removed for security full deatail or in this garally how to format my 5130
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Oct 30, 2009 at 12:09 PM
hi there,

you can try this one:

*#7780#

Thanks
Peshawarian Guy
Mar 13, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Salam
Sir *#7780# its not formating da full cp I want to full format ma cp plz give me da code from
witch I can full format ma cp
i ill so thank full to ya
THES IS THE RIGHT CODE 4 NOKIA 5130..........
this doesn't work at all...
thanks dude ....this is the right code
hmmmmmmmm.. but i've already tried *#7780# and its just to reformat the factiry settings
vikash kumar Posts 10 Registration date Wednesday November 11, 2009 Status Member Last seen November 16, 2009 2
Nov 13, 2009 at 02:59 PM
u can try *#7370#.
I try but

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
thx:-) bud it works thx a lot!!!
i have the solution..bt we cant format phn memery.. if the problem is that ur phn memory too low..then u can try a software named oxicube.. it works like nokia pc suite.. install it.. connect ur phn through cable. in phn select pc suite mode..go to ur phn memory i.e C: ..open the folder hiddenfiles in c:.. in hiddenfiles open activethemes folder where u will see that all the themes applied to ur phn has already exists in that folder.. delete all the themes and get ur memory back.. it works.. try it ..thanking u..
Thanx! :)) worked like majic. I just deleted my themes in the C:, then voila!. U r the Man! thanx guys.
did you have to download the oxicube software or did you have to buy. it. if u downloaded it, can u explain how it works wud really appreciate
4. Browse through the folders 4 any unwanted file u know u put the eg. Themes, applications.
hey...from where u get oxicube sotf..
plz provide me d link...
formatting fone memory is always a last resort. best to try delete unwanted stuff first as describd above. Gd lk!