SKU011.CAB

Solved/Closed
nina - Jan 26, 2008 at 04:02 PM
 Rajkumar - Dec 24, 2018 at 08:59 AM
Hello,

do somedy have the file SKU011.CAB, my computer is asking me for this file but I dont have the cd's of Microsoft Officie Edition 2003.

Regards,
Related:

79 responses

Thanks you
oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is how to find SKU011.CAB or any CAB files related to Office 2003https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page Professional. Insert the Office 2003 Professional CD. Open my computer, and right click on your CD drive. Then select "Explore" from the list. When the new window opens, left click on the "Tools" dropdown tab on the top on the new window that has opened. Then select "Folder Options" from that dropdown. The options window will now open. Then left click the tab at the top marked "View." A list will appear, then look for "Hidden files and folders" and select "Show hidden files and folders", left click apply and then "OK". Now try searching for the CAB file that your are missing. The "CAB" files should now be visible when you "explore" the Office 2003 Professional CD and open the "OFFICE" folder.
Amazing, this is the kind of help we need. Just a 0 can save us from a lot of work.
Thanks it worked for me to!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
hi thanks it helped me too..
The trick about regedit and sku011-cab is great thank you
Hi, I tried to updated but I changed the wrong field
any chance someone could help me?
anyone who has office 2003 and 5 minutes, please,
Thank you so very much,
Leeza
this guy is so good, thanks you have halped me too
Changing the 2 for a 0 didn't work for me. I deleted the "Delivery" key and it worked! Thank you!
thanx alot u just saved me alot of trouble and work hrs
cndusvhudsbnvu
Nov 4, 2008 at 01:28 PM
thank you, very very, very much, you saved my life
u r awesome!
wheres the link for the upload?
Thank you, it works perfectly!
THANK YOUUUUUU
thx!!

Awesome dude!!
after 2 days of trying....thanks a million
Thanks man.. this worked like a charm!!