Not able to view folder on my D and E Drive

Solved/Closed
vipul.aggarwal Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday August 6, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 7, 2008 - Aug 7, 2008 at 12:49 AM
 reason - Feb 11, 2012 at 05:00 AM
Hello,
I have three partision of my hard disk, C,D and E. I have currently installed the escan antivirus. After installing it I am not able to view the folders and files on my D and E drives. I have even uninstalled the antivirus but still not able to see the folder and files.

Although the space at D and E drive is same filled as previously. Means as previously it was showing that free space is 15 gb and used space is 10 gb, similarly it is showing the fille and free space, but does not showing any files and folders on teh drives.

Please help me out to overcome the situation.

I have the WIN Xp on my C Drive. I can see all the folders of C drive.

Thanks,
vipul
Related:

7 responses

same problem 4 me I am not able to view in my g drive but c and d no probs...

How to solve this... plz help me

my mail id is Email Id removed for security
Hello All,

I did not find any soltuion for that yet. I have now restorted my system to previous date at which it was wokring fine and now the problem is resolved after restoring. When I restore the system it gives me some folder where it has renamed. All those folder are those softwares which I have currently installed, so may be the big is because of thease siftwares.

Thanks,
Vipu