Software for micromax Q3 mobile

Solved/Closed
jayesh patel - Oct 17, 2009 at 08:48 AM
 aman - Jul 4, 2010 at 10:40 PM
Hello,
I am Jayesh Patel,

it is possible to connect micromax Q3 mobile with PC?...

if yes then how?....

form which i can dounload pc suite software for this mobile?...

this software is available on internet?...
if yes then plz. tell me site for this .

plz give me quick replay on my id.

Thank you
Related:

8 responses

yes its possible first install the driver from a small disk which you get with every pack and then plugin the datacable,
dancedhall Posts 3056 Registration date Wednesday May 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen March 12, 2010 655
Oct 18, 2009 at 05:33 AM
hi there,

yes yo ca and its available on internet

for download and link is below:

https://www.alibaba.com/countrysearch/CN/mobile-phone-software.html

Thanks
intall the micromax pc suit in u r pc then connect mobile to the pc via data cable then pc ask u the connection type u choose 1 option. and so on

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
used your usb chord
Hi good news. at first the pc suit was faulty. now download the pc suit from micromax site. this is working now. i m using the same way. u need not to connect via bluetooth. u can do the same by using data cable. trust me.
swapnil
yes u can connect to pc ,u can download pc suite from micromaxinfo.com.just open pc suite icon then connect u r phone to pc ,in pc suite window u can see the message connected or disconnected at the bottem of right corner if not ,right click on mycomputer,properties,hardware, divice manager,com ports ,see there which port is ur phone connected,then open pc suite settings com ports there select that port.first after connecting the phone u wiil see the options comport,mass storege select com port.enjoyyyyyyy
hi patel see in user manul