Im stuck in sleep mode for ever

Closed
bismillah - Oct 6, 2009 at 01:41 PM
 Oleg - Dec 17, 2010 at 10:12 AM
Hello,

I've seen many posts about not being to come back from sleep mode. I have an asusX51R with the same issue,
tried quite a number of tricks from taking out the battery, keeping the power button pressed, restart, unplug-replug to all possible combinations of these. never worked. machine is alive, shows the lights of sleeping mode, starts spinning cd when inserted (then stops), but would not wake up.
finally one advice I read here worked ONCE, unplug-remove battery-press power for 30 seconds-reinsert battery-replug-turn on. then I received the screen saying if I want to load default press F1 if I want to setup press F2 - this was not new. however, what I got after, was this: total black screen, saying, "password:" . I dont have any idea whatsoever, what kind of password this thing wants?? I tried 000 and 12345 (thinking that it must be some default setting) then finally the password of my Windows profile, and what I got was "password identification failed" and black screen. nothing happened. tried restart, and voilà, cannot wake it up again....
can anyone help with this pls? or at least explain...?
thanks so much!
Related:

6 responses

Ronie Cambronero
Jun 18, 2010 at 01:50 AM
Out of my consciousness, Ive just tried some uncommon shortcuts for my phones(Gt-S5620) better features, I had read some writes ups that refers how to test ur VGA cams and its other extra features. Their stated that you may try it by pressing *#0*#. I had tried the number 6 where a VGA cam test indicated. it really shows how clear my cam is. Then I tried The number "0" for sleep mode. Then ouch! after it I just didnt see but a black-out phone! It doesnt power on by pressing itds normal power button. What I did is searching in google site with "samsung phone in sleep mode", then I found youre site whom helped my unexpected problem:

"finally one advice I read here worked ONCE, unplug-remove battery-press power for 30 seconds-reinsert battery-replug-turn on"

This solved my unexpected problem in seconds!
Thanks for the reviews you have here.
I've got the same problem, but it was solved by ejecting sd card.