My computer turns off automatically!

Solved/Closed
besent - Jul 31, 2008 at 03:14 AM
 asdasdasdasdasdasd - Jan 30, 2019 at 11:14 AM
hey, my computer automatically turns off whenever I play any game for about few minutes!!!! I don't know why it keeps turning off. If i'm using the internet or any lighter softwares it stays on even for a day. I ain't sure with my fan but it seems ok. Can you guys please tell me the possible problems????
Related:

43 responses

upgrade ur psu will work fine its drawing power ur psu cant supply
Senior Ares Posts 7 Registration date Saturday May 8, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 8, 2010
May 8, 2010 at 01:57 PM
If it is not stopping the power supply or battery faults, nor because of a virus, etc. programs. This phenomenon may be due to overheating CPU. It can be remedied by cleaning with a vacuum cleaner and carefully brush with long hairs and careful not to touch components on the motherboard is mounted baza.Apoi everything carefully again and check the cpu heatsink not have detached from the CPU. check the fan is not clogged by dust and if it works (it spins down) If you get a noise, creaks and influenza means that it can be solved by a drop of oil finally mecansme camp under the label put on the back
Guys I have the same prolem! when I play any game or use internet and play some games with a little more graphics my computer turns off automatically. If I use simple softwares it stays for long! LPz if u have a answer to this problem Mail me at
EMail Id removed for security
ya that hapens with me it pisses me off whenever the best thing is gonna hapen it frikin turns off >:( WTF can somebody tell me how to fix it or how it keeps happening plz ull b cool :D thx

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
That happens with me to plz help me out if you can its way to anoyin I sorta uhh smashed the front of the power systm but its still working fine
XENON2HACK Posts 2 Registration date Friday May 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2010
May 14, 2010 at 03:25 AM
I think your processor may get heat quickley.nor there will be some batch files in your pc that commands you computer within a certain time ...first check wheather this is caused by batch files ..two or three times check the time when your system getting down.if all the shutting down time are equal you computer has bad batch files......if not try to change your processor fan if it didnt help change the processor.................
Has anyone tried replacing their video card? My video card was causing errors before and now my machine is powering down when I play games, even just flash-based online games.
my computer didnt turn off automatically what is the problem
I have a similar problem, my notebook is a hp pavilion dv3500, from 2009, and when I play games like CoD 4 and 6, L4D2, CS:S and Garrys Mod 11, my pc turns off after 5-10 minutes of gameplay.
Can someone help me, I didnt open it to see if there is dust or take it to the store.
i think its because your computer gets overheated,

it happens to me and when it turns off, I check the bottom of my , and its damn hot
you have to check your mainboard to see if anything is damage on it
may be ur processor being overheat, u hav e to install for game graphics card any which u can buy bcause its minimise the burden of processor.
I HAVE THE SOLUTION!! clean YOUR computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rturjo bd Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday June 2, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 3, 2010
Jun 3, 2010 at 07:38 AM
saw this web site for solved http://dolarandtaka.blogspot.com visite now
I think the facebook itself has prob, Ur account 'coz it always happen to my sister here and never happen with me .....FACEEBOOK HAS VIRUS?
tera power supply unit means SMPS change kar ek dum bhari vala le mast chalega tera pc
You should try blowing the dust off your fan.
Hey I have a problem with the pc monitor light goes off every 2-3 minutes, what could this problem have
your ram is lose cheak it
it might be your power suply