Hello, I have a Dell Dimensiion 9150 running Windows XP. I have both a DVD RW and a CD RW. I can read some DVD's & CD's but not others on both devices. Very rarely it even manages to read the DVD/CD's that it previously cant read.
I have purchased DVD movies from shops which it can read and I have burned some DVD's/CD's with Nero which it cant read.
I'm not sure if the problem might be with the burning procedure.
I also have al Dell laptop with Vista and find that it can read all DVD's/CD's that cant be read on my desktop.
Can someone advice please.
- DVD & /CD will read some discs but not other
- Sony DVD/CD writer will not read any media » How-To - Hardware
- DVD Drive Problem.... (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- DVD ROM not reading CDs (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- DVD/RW will not read anything (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Please help. dvd drive wont read any discs » Forum - Windows