Hello, I have a Dell Dimensiion 9150 running Windows XP. I have both a DVD RW and a CD RW. I can read some DVD's & CD's but not others on both devices. Very rarely it even manages to read the DVD/CD's that it previously cant read.
I have purchased DVD movies from shops which it can read and I have burned some DVD's/CD's with Nero which it cant read.
I'm not sure if the problem might be with the burning procedure.
I also have al Dell laptop with Vista and find that it can read all DVD's/CD's that cant be read on my desktop.
Can someone advice please.
- DVD & /CD will read some discs but not other
- DVD/RW will not read anything (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Please help. dvd drive wont read any discs » Forum - Windows
- CD-ROM/DVD Drive won't work (Solved) » Forum - Hardware
- Gateway M-7315U DVD/CD ROM not reading any discs. Pls Help!! » Forum - Hardware
- CD DVD ROM unable to read any disc » Forum - Hardware