C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS`~1\bar\1.bin\MP3PLUGIN.DLL

Solved/Closed
Sagar - Sep 21, 2009 at 11:48 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - Sep 21, 2009 at 04:42 PM
Hello,

i am sagar And i have Vista Extreem Edition Installed On my computer But From one Month i have a problem that when i locked in thenthe error message appear that file not found
C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS`~1\bar\1.bin\MP3PLUGIN.DLL

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,829
Sep 21, 2009 at 04:42 PM
Hopefully I can help everyone get rid of this annoyance. First of all, the DLL is from My Web Search. If you are/were happy with the program, reinstall it at: http://download.mywebsearch.com/ Once you reinstall it, all of the error messages go away.
First, uninstall the My Web Search option from Add/Remove Programs
1) Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel
2) Double click on Add/Remove Programs
3) Find "My Web Search" in the list of installed programs and click on Change/Remove to uninstall it. You may also want to uninstall any of the following items associated with FunWebProducts.

* My Web Search (Smiley Central or FWP product as applicable)
* My Way Speedbar (Smiley Central or other FWP as applicable)
* My Way Speedbar (AOL and Yahoo Messengers) (beta users only)
* My Way Speedbar (Outlook, Outlook Express, and IncrediMail)
* Search Assistant - My Way

4) Reboot your Computer and run HijackThis. HijackThis can be downloaded here: First, uninstall the My Web Search option from Add/Remove Programs
1) Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel
2) Double click on Add/Remove Programs
3) Find "My Web Search" in the list of installed programs and click on Change/Remove to uninstall it. You may also want to uninstall any of the following items associated with FunWebProducts.

* My Web Search (Smiley Central or FWP product as applicable)
* My Way Speedbar (Smiley Central or other FWP as applicable)
* My Way Speedbar (AOL and Yahoo Messengers) (beta users only)
* My Way Speedbar (Outlook, Outlook Express, and IncrediMail)
* Search Assistant - My Way

4) Reboot your Computer and run HijackThis. It can be downloaded here for free: http://www.trendsecure.com/portal/en-US/_download/HiJackThis.exe
5) With HijackThis, scan for and fix any of the entries shown above that may be remaining.
6) Next, open My Computer, Drive C, and double-click on the Program Files folder
7) Right-click and delete the folders for:

* FunWebProducts
* MyWebSearch

8) MyWebSearch should now be completely uninstalled from your computer.
9) There will be some minor registry entries left behind by the uninstall, however these can be cleaned up by running SpyBot Search and Destroy or Ad-Aware SE or left alone.